SCANNERS FOR TRUCKERS



UNIDEN BEARCAT BCT15X
 Ahh scanners in my opinion one of the most valuable truckers tools in my arsenal. I've owned scanners for 15years and they have come a long way. There's even scanners on most smart phones now although most aren't in real time.

One of the things I hated about the old scanners was that you had to program all the frequencies and that usually meant hours of programming every time you went to a different state or crossed the border into Canada.

Well, no more. With most new scanners like the Uniden Bearcat BCT15X which has a "close call" feature that allows you to listen to nearby transmissions (powerful signals).

This is basically a very fast search thru large chunks of the frequency spectrum looking for strong signals. When a signal is detected the search narrows quickly and then stops on the active channel.

All this takes place in milliseconds. You can set the radio to search for digital signals only, analog only or both. You can also set the radio to find CTCSS or DCS codes during CloseCall. You still have the choice to program frequencies manually too.

I just bought my Uniden BCT-15X about 2 months ago and I love it and the close call feature is great. If your in the market for a quality Police scanner I would Strongly suggest Checking out the hole Uniden product line.
BearTracker Scanners
This Product Sold And Serviced By Amazon.com